Love & Hip Hop Atlanta returns for Season 2 on VH1 on Monday April 22 and if the super trailer gives us any indication, this season promises to deliver even more drama and foolishness. It looks like everyone has returned for Season 2 with the addition of two new castmates. One is DJ Traci Steele and the other is the young lady we were last left watching Stevie J rub on her full body tattoos in Season One’s Season Finale.
Here’s a few things we noticed from this brief trailer:
- Stevie J still maintains his creepy antics all season long
- Rasheeda and Kirk will just allow the cameras to expose real issues in their marriage
- K. Michelle & Mimi have developed a serious rift in their friendship
- Mama D will continue to bring real old school drama to Scrappy and Erika’s relationship
- This trailer promises to be another ratings breaking season for VH1
What are your thoughts? Are you excited for Love & Hip Atlanta Season 2?
Love & Hip Hop Atlanta